- click on the 3 vertical dots at the upper right corner of the Chrome browser screen.
- Select "More tools" -> "Developer tools". The debugger screen will show.
- The debug screen has tabs at the top and the left and right panes below it.
- In the top bar, select "Sources"
- After the above step, the right pane is just blank. It does not show the html file corresponding to the page URL. You need to reload the page in order to see the HTML content. A better way is to open the Developer tools before you get to that page in your application.
- Now you can just click on the line number of the HTML content. Just one click is enough. The line number will be high-lighted.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Chrome version used is Version 63.0.3239.84